Published on febbraio 21st, 2014 | by Raffaella Capritti0
AMOTHERM – INTUMESCENT PAINTS
Their defense mechanism against fire (intumescence) is a complex chemical-physical reaction linked to the world of organic chemistry, where research and development never stop, and are a response with higher technological content that inorganic materials.
The advantages of their use can be summarized as follows:
- maintenance of lines, profiles and geometries without degrading the materials used
- ease of application without dispersing powders or fibers
- containing weights and dimensions
- facilitates job site management without limits of use from a single square meter to hundreds of thousands
- resistance to shock and abrasion
- facilitates the satisfaction, through colored finishes, of complementary architectural effects to satisfy other needs such as providing anti-corrosive coatings on metal supports
- facilitates maintenance
The qualification of the protective products and thickness parameters must be compliant with performance tables developed according to the methods envisaged by EN 13381-4 of 2002.
The assessments and reports are available should you specifically require them.
Fill out the form to request information from J.F. AMONN S.P.A.