Published on novembre 12th, 2015 | by Sara Leonardi0
Versatile and flexible in use for waterproofing structures subject to settling
PLASTIVO 180 by Volteco - Cementitious covering, ideal for waterproofing substrates subject to settling. Also highly effective as a carbonation barrier. Ideal for containment of drinking water (Italian Ministerial Decree 174). Satisfies the requirements of Directive 2004/42/EC (DECOPAINT) of the European Parliament and Council relating to the limitation of volatile organic compound emissions (VOC).
Where to use it
- Balconies, porticoes, walkways and screeds in general
- edges, cement gutters and flower pots
- Wells, tanks, swimming pools, canals and structures for containing drinking water
- Foundation walls in reinforced concrete
- Baths, showers, even made of plasterboard
- Dry floors
- Quick and easy to apply
- brush, roller or trowel application
- good waterproofing
- suite for contact with drinking water
- protects against freezing
- adheres to various types of substrate (cement, cotto, brick, plasterboard, plastic, metal, ceramic, polystyrene, wood… (check against a sample before using)
- flexible down to -5°C
- acts as a carbonation barrier.
Download the technical specifications
Fill out the form to request information from VOLTECO S.P.A.