Published on novembre 20th, 2013 | by Sara Leonardi0
BELARIA® TWIN (20-30)
Air/water heat pumps in compact design
Hoval Belaria air/water heat pumps use energy from the free ambient air for room and water heating. In this way, they are highly efficient and offer an attractive price/performance ratio.
- First-rate cost effectiveness due to verified COP peak values
- Indoor and outdoor installation enables flexible positioning
- Extremely quiet and energy-saving due to highly insulated, cold bridge-free casing
- Compact design saves space
- Simple operation and intelligent operation monitoring through integrated TopTronicT comfort control
- Energy-saving due to pumps with class A energy efficiency rating
- Power spectrum of between 20 and 30 kW
- 2-phase design available for even greater efficiency (Belaria twin)
- Optionally with cooling function (BelariaR twin)
Note: cooling function not available in the United Kingdom
- Safe heat supply at extremely low temperatures due to integrated additional heater (up to type 15)
Fill out the form to request information from HOVAL S.R.L.