Published on giugno 25th, 2014 | by Raffaella Capritti0
INGECON SUN BOX OUTDOOR
CENTRAL INVERTER FOR OUTDOOR INSTALLATION
220 TO 400 VAC TRANSFORMERLESS by Ingeteam
Suitable for outdoor installation thanks to its compact and weatherproof enclosure and to the extended operative temperature range.
Maximum efficiency with independent DC stages
Modular transformerless design to considerably increase the efficiency of the PV plant. Independent advanced maximum power point tracking (MPPT).
Available with “Master/Slave” configuration
Performance increased by up to 1.8 percentage points during periods of low irradiance thanks to the balanced load distribution between the different power stages to maximise the efficiency and achieve a useful life of more than 20 years.
In case of single power stage failure, the system distributes the power to the remaining stages so that almost all the inverter power is maintained.
Ease of maintenance
Balanced load distribution between the different power stages to maximise the efficiency and achieve a useful life of more than 20 years.
Internal datalogger for up to 3 months data storage. Control from either a remote PC or from the inverter LCD graphic display. LED status and alarm indicators.
Compliance with the most demanding standards and regulations
the Ingecon®Sun Power Box inverters are equipped with all the functions and DC/AC protection devices required by the most demanding standards and regulations.
Standard 5 year warranty, extendable for up to 25 years on request.
- Robust and weatherproof design and IP54 protection class for outdoor installation.
- Available with output voltage from 220 to 400 VAC and rated power from 275 to 1019 kW.
- Available with multi MPPT (M220 to M400) or Master/Slave (X220 to X360) configuration.
- Maximum efficiency up to 98.8 %.
- Ingeteam “Long Life System” increasing the useful life of the inverter to more than 20 years by means of Polypropylene capacitors and interference inductances reduction.
- Ingeteam “Fire Safety System” for PV array disconnection in case of fire.
- Reactive power regulation up to +/- 35% of nominal power with active output power = 5%.
- Reduced production losses in case of single power stage failure.
- Low maintenance costs: same spare parts kit for the independent modules.
- Ease of maintenance thanks to the modular power stages and to the built-in diagnostic systems.
- Embedded LCD display and keypad
- Embedded RS485 interface for devices interconnection.
- Internal datalogger for up to 3 months data storage.
- Ingecon®Sun Manager software for parameter display and data recording.
- IngeRAS™ PV web portal for PV plants remote access.
- Compliance with the main medium and high voltage grid standards and regulations.
- Standard 5 years warranty, extendable for up to 25 years on request.
- LVFRT kit for insensitivity to low voltage faults.
- Terna High Voltage grid connection kit.
- Night power supply kit.
- 1000 VDC option.
- Grounding kit (X220 to X360 versions).
- AC energy measurement by means of voltage and current sensors with UTIF certification (X220 to X360 versions).
- DC input currents monitoring (Master/Slave versions).
- Inter-inverter communication via Ethernet or Bluetooth.
- Ethernet or GSM/GPRS modem boards for remote communication.
- Ingecon®Sun ComBox communication device.
- PV array string currents monitoring through Ingecon®Sun String Control.
- Lightning induced DC and AC Class II surge arresters.
- DC breaker with door control (M220 to M400 versions)
- DC contactor for for PV array disconnection in case of fire (M220 to M400 versions).
- DC motorized circuit breaker with door control (X220 to X360 versions).
- Up to 16 couples of DC fuses (X220 to X360 versions).
- DC isolation monitor with alarm.
- AC magnetothermic switch circuit breaker with door control
- AC fuses (X220 to X360 versions).
- Anti-islanding monitoring system with automatic disconnection.
- Output short circuits and overloads protection.
- Emergency pushbutton.
Fill out the form to request information from INGETEAM S.R.L.