Published on luglio 9th, 2014 | by Raffaella Capritti0
via Donatori di Sangue, 32 - 31029 Vittorio Veneto (TV) - ITALY
Phone +39 0438 912693 - Fax +39 0438 912175
Production: Fire retardant varnishes, Intumescent paints, Coatings for asbestos reclamation
Working for your safety
STARKEM is a chemical company specialized in production and marketing of three lines of products:
- FIRE RETARDANT VARNISHES – PRIMER: Products certified in fire reaction class 1 in accordance with the UNI 9796 and products certified in euroclass B-s2, d0 in accordance with EN 13501-1 : 2009. Are used to treat secondary elements such as wood and parquet floors, wooden furniture, wooden or MDF panels and panels for exhibition stands.
- INTUMESCENT PAINTS: Paints tested and certified, according to the Italian and European regulations, to ensure the fire resistance of painted artifacts.They are used for the treatment of steel, wooden and reinforced cement structures such as beams, pillars, prefabricated panels, ceilings and brick walls.
- COATINGS FOR ASBESTOS RECLAMATION: Specific coatings certified for the encapsulation, the confinement and the removal of asbestos artifacts.
STARKEM is a company with a quality management system certified UNI EN ISO 9001/2008.
A SERIES OF SPECIFIC PRODUCTS FOR ANY KIND OF NEED
STARKEM® Srl is always committed to developing innovative products with low environmental impact and easy use of the applicators.
The commitment of STARKEM towards safety results in two product lines in order to ensure:
- PROTECTION FROM FIRES RISK: Products of FIREBLOCK® line are used in buildings for public use (schools, hospitals, museums, airports, universities, libraries, etc.); commercial structures (hotels, malls, gyms, cinemas, theatres, garages, etc.); industrial buildings.
- PROTECTION FROM ASBESTOS RISK: Products of STARBLOCK AMIANTO® line are used on roofs of industrial buildings.
Fill out the form to request information from STARKEM S.R.L.