Published on luglio 9th, 2014 | by Raffaella Capritti0
Concrete bonding agent
ADERAN is an emulsion based on synthetic resins, to be added to the mortar mixing water in order to obtain highly adhesive cement-based mortars.
It is used to prepare and lay:
- mortar for rebuilding severely damaged floors and structures;
- mortar or concrete for rebuilding or repairing severely damaged concrete;
- plaster on very smooth substrates;
- finishing exposed concrete surfaces;
- mortar to fix tile or slab lining and flooring;
- adhesive cement-based grout for casting joints.
- Improves mortar adhesion and waterproofing;
- increases mix workability;
- improves resistance to frost/thaw action.
Fill out the form to request information from RUREDIL S.P.A.