Published on giugno 30th, 2014 | by Raffaella Capritti0
E3 A MODULATING CONDENSING
Modulating condensing absorption heat pump
Modulating condensing absorption heat pump, for outdoor installation, for heating and indirect production of domestic hot water up to 70 °C.
E3 A is able to reach peak efficiencies up to 165% guaranteeing:
- up to 40% reduction in annual heating costs compared to the best condensing boilers;
- promotion of the building’s energy classification, with a resultant increase in the value of the property;
- up to 40% less CO2 emissions compared to the best condensing boilers.
E3 A polluting emission values are lower than the threshold required from Blue Angel certification (For more information www.blauer-engel.de).
E3 A guarantees constant performance, versus the external temperature: between -10 °C and 10 °C it supplies a thermal capacity of 35.2 (E3 A HT) kW with a limited reduction of 10%.
It thus avoids activating back-up systems (boilers and electrical heaters), which reduce the seasonal performance coefficients and hence increase consumption.
E3 A is capable of modulating its thermal capacity from 100% to 50%, adapting itself to changes in the load and ensuring optimal comfort.
E3 A is as easy to install as a condensing boiler. It uses traditional polypropylene pipes, exploiting the high pressure head of the combustion system up to 80 Pa which enables extension of the vent to more than 20 m.
E3 A has been designed to meet every heating system need.
It is available in two versions:
- HT: optimized to produce hot water at high temperature (retrofit installation radiator systems) up to 65 °C (55 °C return);
- LT: optimized to produce hot water at low temperature (new installation with radiant panels and/or fan coils).
Fill out the form to request information from ROBUR S.P.A.