Published on maggio 26th, 2014 | by Raffaella Capritti0
FLAT-PLATE COLLECTOR OKF
Architectonic appealing solution of roof integration: Horizontal or vertical installation
The laser welded aluminium absorber and the antireflective glass of the OKP flat-plate collector guarantee a high efficiency. The flat-plate collector OKF can be used for heating of potable water and swimming pools as well as solar support of the heating system.
The flat-plate collector can be mounted horizontally or vertically and is suitable for rooftop installation, roof integration or freestanding installation (flat roof installation).
Depending on the type of installation, a basic set for 2 collectors, an extension set for each additional collector and an individual set for the installation of a single collector are available. The preassembled rail systems for rooftop and flat rooftop installation allow a quick and rational installation on site. All fixing elements are easily accessible and allow a time-saving installation.
The absorber made of aluminium heat conducting steel sheet and copper pipe is connected to the solar circuit (supply and return) via two collector connections with G 1⁄2 male thread.
- Collector cover with matt finished antireflective glass for 95% light transmission
- Laser welded aluminium surface absorber with copper pipe elements for an optimum heat return and a low pressure loss
- Thermal insulation made of mineral wool of 60 mm thickness (with low binding agent content) of thermal conductivity group 040
- Peripheral frame insulation made of mineral wool (with low binding agent content) of thermal conductivity group 040
- UV-resistant EPDM glass sealing
- Permanent mechanical fastening of the glass pane
- Horizontal or vertical installation
- Architectonic appealing solution of roof integration
Fill out the form to request information from OVENTROP UK LTD