Published on Maggio 28th, 2014 | by Chiara Debernardi0
Via Stacca, 1 - 25050 Rodengo Saiano (BS) - ITALY
Phone +39 030 68191 - Fax +39 030 6810363
The style, design and modularity blend in many architectural contexts
FAMILY: Internal doors
Metra-Flex interior doors series valorise the living areas of private homes or offices or public buildings. The style, design and modularity blend in many architectural contexts and offer “smart” solutions, from a designing point of view, and aesthetically exciting in the combining of materials, finishes and chrome plating. They can be casement of sliding: built in or externally sliding on wall.
Metra’s technology makes them perfectly functional: very sturdy, acoustic and thermal insulation. They adapt to the thickness of the masonry and are completely safe through accident-prevention gaskets.
Metra-Flex’s interior doors have an astonishing aluminium frame design, which can have its thickness reduced or widened and combined with an aesthetically coordinated outer frame. The door panels can be glazed (also treated) or made of wood or different grains and a wide choice of colour and finishes.
- Easy assembly
- Inalterable and long-lasting
- Easy maintenance
- Offices, schools, hospitals, private houses
- Compatible with the profiles of casement series NC 50 I
- Panels 40 mm thickness
- Monolithic glass 8 mm thickness
- Non visible screws for the fixing of the frames to the wall and for the fixing of the compensation frames (hidden by specific gaskets).
- Compensation frames made from double air chamber profiles in order to obtain a correct corner junction.
- Possibility to fit onto walls from 90 mm till 215 mm thickness.
- Shimming adjustments suitable for glazing and panels fitted by insertion.
- Locks with 35 / 50 / 60 mm entrance.
- Rounded glazing beads fixed by front fitting and fast coupling by nylon clips.
- Height and rotation adjustable hinges with stainless steel ground pivot.
- Doors with thin sash profile, which can be used all along the perimeter.
- Doors sliding into the wall.
- • Wide range of models
- Inset sliding
- With hidden pivot
- Panel coplanar line
- Sliding into the wall
- Sliding outside along the wall
Fill out the form to request information from METRA SPA