Published on maggio 28th, 2014 | by Sara Leonardi0
Systems for handrails
FAMILY: Systems for handrails
Essentiality, durability and safety. The Théatron handrail system was created to complete the range of METRA systems. Théatron provides a wide selection of models and solutions that are adaptable to project requirements. The choice of colours is virtually limitless. The system can be applied to various architectural contexts (for indoor and outdoor applications) including balconies, rails, terraces, corridors, staircases, etc. In all cases, we can guarantee its durability, resistance and inalterability when exposed to atmospheric agents. All components are obtained from extruded aluminium profiles, perfectly anodised or painted without flaws or smears. The extensiveness of the Théatron range will satisfy the most wide-ranging aesthetic requirements.
- Inalterability and durability
- Simplicity of production, installation and maintenance
- Efficiency and safety
- Handrail with easy, pleasant and secure grip
- Certificates in conformity with the applicable regulations
- Applications on floors or ramps both in external and internal settings, for public or private use
- Maximum height of rail 1200 mm
- Easy machining of the profiles
- Blocking of the accessories through expansion dowels or contrast screws made of stainless steel
Lines with mullions:
- Maximum interaxis between mullions 1800 mm with horizontal overload Hk 100 (1 kN/m)
- Private use
- Minimum interaxis between mullions 950 mm with horizontal overload Hk 200 (2 kN/m) – Public use
- Glass unit 3000 mm maximum
- Glass composition for overload Hk 100 and Hk 200
- Possibility of anchoring to floors and stairs thanks to the use of fixing brackets above or frontal to the floor
- Conformity and testing certificates
- Certifying body: Instituto Giordano S.p.A.
- Shock-proof according to regulation EN 14019, UNI 10807, NF P01-013.
Fill out the form to request information from METRA SPA