Published on giugno 30th, 2014 | by Raffaella Capritti0
Ingenious, attractive, innovative and economical
Kalzip FC rainscreen is a non-penetrative façade system that incorporates a fast-to-install lightweight flat rainscreen panel, suitable for both new build and refurbishment projects.
The main feature of the system is its flexibility which allows the installation of the profiles to be carried out in two directions, either from the top down or from the bottom up.
The choice of panel mounting direction one of the unique benefits which enables not only easier and faster installation compared to conventional panel systems but also allows scaffolding or subsequent construction work to be coordinated independently from the installation process.
The system’s innovative design and technical capabilities also allow individual sheets to be removed and installed without compromising the adjoining panels or the overall integrity of the façade system.
Features and benefits
Product advantages and system characteristics:
- Contemporary, visually stunning aesthetics
- Several different standard profile widths provide flexibility and scope for design
- Highly cost-effective through simple and fast installation techniques
- Total flexibility with installation sequence
- Panels are supported by the proprietary modular click rail or mono-click bracket without the need for screws or rivets.
- Planning information and modular building CAD details available for standard wall build-ups and sub-constructions.
- Optimised panel geometry means low inherent weight and reduced use of materials
- Variable acoustic and thermal insulation options
- A wide range of colour and surface finishes with edge folding as standard
- Fully integrated internal and external corner panels (optional)
- High structural performance
- Creation of fixed point with a specially designed fixed point clamp, which allows panel adjustment after installation.
Fill out the form to request information from KALZIP LTD