Published on maggio 23rd, 2014 | by Raffaella Capritti0
Designed to enhance the functionality, safety and operability of the system
The Uponor screed floor system guarantees that every component is a perfect match: the heat and sound insulated stapler panels with tear-resistant texture foil and helpful printed on grid pattern, the flexible airtight system pipe made from a coated, cross-linked material and the strong staple nails that ensure that the pipe is reliably fixed to the stapler panels.
Plus, of course all the other components that are designed to enhance the functionality, safety and operability of the system. The flexible pipe can be adjusted to all room layouts and ensures a consistently cosy and pleasant distribution of heat.
- Staple nails ensure secure positioning in the system foil
- A universal staple nail for pipe diameters of 14 – 20 mm
- Suitable for all types of screed
- Easy to install due to efficient Uponor system stapler
- Insulation of different thicknesses is available in panels and rolls for thermal insulation and impact-sound reduction.
Fill out the form to request information from UPONOR S.R.L.