Published on giugno 23rd, 2014 | by Raffaella Capritti0
Solar roof integration
The Iscom Riverclack® Solar Elios system combines lightness and reliability with optimal architectural and functional integration.
The system is based on flexible PV modules and can be used with both amorphous silicon (a-Si) and Copper Indium Gallium Selenium (CIGS) thin film laminates, although there is also the possibility to incorporate the non-walkable Diamante polycrystalline laminates from Torri Solare.
Laminates are mechanically glued and seamed to the Riverclack® roof panels, guaranteeing the module’s complete adhesion to its metal support for the entire lifespan of the roof itself.
With Solar Elios, you produce energy from the roof itself!
- COMPLETE IN-ROOF PANEL INTEGRATION
- ARCHITECTURAL INTEGRATION
- ARCHITECTURAL FLEXIBILITY / CURVING
- LIGHTWEIGHT / NO STRUCTURAL REINFORCEMENT REQUIRED
- FULLY WALKABLE / GLASS-FREE
- NO ADDITIONAL INSTALLATION COSTS FOR PV PANELS
Fill out the form to request information from ISCOM S.P.A .