Published on luglio 21st, 2014 | by Raffaella Capritti0
SPI innovative windows in aluminium with a polyamide thermal barrier which make traditional thermal break windows obsolete. Enhanced insulating performance, no maintenance, extreme customisation.
ENHANCED INSULATING PERFORMANCE
The polyamide thermal barrier and a special “heat kit” ensure higher insulating performance compared to classic thermal break aluminium frames.
CUSTOMISATION AND TWO-COLOUR CREATIONS
Trial Val windows can be customised in an infinite range of RAL colours and in wood look, and can be manufactured in different colours for the inside and the outside, in order to be able to comply with any restrictions on the walls.
The profile is narrower compared to traditional thermal break frames and therefore guarantees faster and simpler installation.
MAIN FEATURES OF THE SYSTEM
- Structure in aluminium – polyamide – aluminium
- Open joint system
- Frame thickness from 44 mm
- Multi-Matic Maico burglary-resistant hardware
- Glass chamber from 30 mm
- EPDM gaskets
- L and Z frames from 30 mm
- Spectrally selective glazing filled with argon gas
- Third hidden hinge on semi-fixed sash
- Bolt lock on secondary door
- Safety glass on balcony-type windows without cross beams or up to one meter from ground level with cross beams.
- Cross beam on balcony-type windows
- Bottom rail on balcony-type windows
- Thermal break sill
- Tilt-and-turn sash windows
- Level opening on semi-fixed sash
- Mechanism preventing incorrect operation
- Thermal acoustic seal under glass
- Level 1 to level 3 burglary-proof fittings
- Special gaskets to increase heat performance
- Thermal duct
- Heat kit
- Safety frames
- Safety glass and triple glazing up to 30 mm thick
- Tricoat fittings
- Fixed glazing bead
- Fixed false vent
- Single vent window
- Two vents window
- Two vents French window with cross beams
- Two vents French window with transom window
Fill out the form to request information from SPI S.P.A.