Published on Luglio 24th, 2014 | by Raffaella Capritti0
Via Portuense, 95/E - 00153 Roma (RO) - ITALY
Phone (+ 39-06) 58.33.08.80 - Fax (+ 39-06) 220.127.116.11
Multilayer protected steel sheets with trapezoidal profile
Covering made by insulating protected multilayer steel sheets, with CE marking according to EN 14782.
The Coverib850 sheets (trapezoidal profile sheets) will consist of a galvanized steel (EN 10147) with a thickness of 0.60 mm (ie 0.50 mm or 0.80) on the upper surface protected by a bituminous coating (of a thickness of about mm 1.7), with anti-corrosion and soundproofing function, and a natural aluminum foil (or pre-painted or electrolytic copper), and on its reverse side by a bituminous primer and a natural or pre-painted aluminum foil.
In order to grant the lasting of the performances, the anticorrosive and sound deadening protection of approximately 1.7 mm thick must be placed on the upper side of the sheets Roofing shall grant the following performances:
- Sound proofing: 28 dB (UNI EN ISO 140-3)
- Reaction to fire Class B-s1, d0 (EN 13823, EN ISO 11925-2)
- Resistance to salt spray corrosion: 3000h (ISO 9227)
COVERIB 850 SHEETS ARE THE ONLY ONES PROVIDED WITH:
- up to 9 coating layers protecting the internal steel core
- 1.7 mm thick anticorrosive protection which insulates the steel sheet
- a self protective external metal coating.
- Natural aluminium
- Prepainted aluminium in 12 colours
- Stainless steel
- Titanium zinc
Fill out the form to request information from ONDULIT ITALIANA S.P.A.