Published on settembre 4th, 2015 | by Sara Leonardi0
BASIC PARKDECK 0S11 A System
Multilayered System with double membrane for multi-floor car parks
Basic Parkdeck 0S11 A is an elastic system specific for the realization of car parks decks according to Europarking certification EN 1062-7. The technique of impermeabilising outer face allows to obtain a prompt control and maintenance, without having recourse to demolition of damaged concrete where pouncing is becoming detached or damaged. The coating assures proofing against percolation of water, oils, and fuels.
- Resistance to rolling of tyres
- Crack-bridging capacity of the membrane in acting as a bridge in the presence of possible fissures, also at low temperatures (up to – 20 °C), thus avoiding breakings in the subbase and assuring proofing at the same time
- Continuity and flatness of surface with esthetical aspect and high functional characteristics
- Anti-slip grades R11 (transit areas, parking space) and R12 – R13 (slopes, pads, curves and braking areas)
- Luminescent aspect useful in case of lack of light
- Reflecting finishing for columns, pavements and pedestrian precincts in dangerous areas
- External levels within multistorey car parks subjected to intense stress from transit
- Covered garages with cracks
- Platforms, walking floors bridges and coverings
- Driveway floors
Download the data sheet
Fill out the form to request information from IPM ITALIA S.R.L.