Published on settembre 4th, 2015 | by Sara Leonardi0
U.D. GEO Draining System
Eco-friendly draining system for outdoor
U.D. Geo Draining is an eco-friendly system, draining, breathable, with natural inert at sight. With incorporation of a polyurethane membrane of the type Parctec PU 1300 between subbase and U.D. Geo system, the coating becomes also impermeable. The system is certified for loads and friction coefficient. U.D. Geo Draining is realized with breathable formulas of new generation belonging to Aquatec Line, with zero VOC certification.
- Application on concrete supports, asphalt, tiles
- Perfect integration in the old solution with natural grit, thus allowing to obtain a draining surface with lack of backwater
- Anti-slip action in the presence of rain or ice without formation of a surface film
- Resistance to high mechanical solicitations and thermal expansion
- Resistance to freeze/thaw cycles and to the action of fluids anti-ice and the icing salts
- Resistance to hydrocarbons
- Squares, avenues or common areas in public or private urban environment to recover
- Surfaces requiring a finishing with natural grit in harmony with external environment
- Covering of platforms or car parks also driveway located in public areas
Download the data sheet
Fill out the form to request information from IPM ITALIA S.R.L.