Published on settembre 4th, 2015 | by Sara Leonardi0
BASIC SYSTEMPOX System
Thick system based on saturated epoxy mortar
Basic Systempox is a thick system based on fibre-reinforced epoxy mortar, impermeable, with high mechanical and chemical resistance.
Specific for the recovery of old fissured floorings with moisture content. The system is suggested in case it is necessary to recreate design slants or flatness.
- Excellent mechanical resistance (thanks to its 7 mm of thickness on average)
- Recovery of concrete floorings that are very damaged or polluted by process liquids
- Optimization of inclines and/or recovery of important heights with minimal downtime thanks to processing by means of mortar in “wet earth”
- Excellent flatness
- Production areas subjected to heavy transit and load
- Concrete floorings or floorings made of tiles that need a recovery without demolition of existing flooring
- Sectors: food, mechanical, textile-dying-tanning, pharmaceutical and manufacturing
Download the data sheet
Fill out the form to request information from IPM ITALIA S.R.L.